Saturday, April 14, 2012

Madhur Jaffrey's Climbing the Mango Trees







During my short breaks or travels, I never miss an opportunity to read new stuff. 
It took me about 2 weeks to finish Madhur Jaffrey's Climbing the Mango Trees. Its funny, relatable and beautifully written. I have met her several times and always been inspired by her journey. This book proves that she is the Ambassador and the Queen of Indian Cuisine. 




http://www.amazon.com/Climbing-Mango-Trees-Memoir-Childhood/dp/140004295X

2 comments:

  1. These pills work best for people who tend to overeat and whose weight problem is simply caused by an excessive food intake.
    mango diet pills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work. african mango seed extract

    ReplyDelete