Saturday, April 2, 2011

Gordon Ramsay, Purnima and Andrew Blackmore








On April 2nd, 2007 we shot Kitchen Nightmares with Gordon Ramsay. I still remember how encouraging Chef Ramsay has been thoughout my career.
Dillons was transforming to Purnima and the greatest Chef in the world was helping me to do that.
I am forever grateful to Chef Ramsay for being a true friend and my mentor. But my highest gratit...ude comes from the fact that Chef Ramsay introduced me to Andrew Blackmore.
In the years since then, Andrew has become the voice of expression for me -, whether it is Holy Kitchens, SAKIV, Events, Junoon, Television, Cookbooks or just daily expressions of life.
Thanks Andrew
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iQGiwpjACY&feature=player_embedded

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to say I am so, so happy that both of you were able to go on with your careers staying positive! Especially Andrew! Just watching the show I could see that he was practically the only one who seemed to care and was trying to work even through a horrible situation. Awesome to know he wasn’t hurt even though the restaurant eventually closed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did purnima had any item on the menu that was a take on Bangladeshi food? It seemed like purnima was a Bangladeshi restaurant at the beginning.

    ReplyDelete