Monday, December 26, 2011










I truly apologize for not been able to write about Rajindra Mane and Vijaylaxmi yesterday. I needed some time to recover from the pain of their elimination. It was so sad to see such wonderful people and cooks leave the kitchen. I cried when they cried, I laughed and smiled with their smallest or biggest victory.
Vijayalaxmi is such a wonderful woman and strong woman beyond words. Her connection to her daughter Komal is so powerful and inspiring. She is a true example of the courage of Modern Indian woman. I always called her Mahalakshmi and I am sure she will open her cafe with full dignity, just the way she lives her life. MasterChef kitchen misses her smile and the wonderful gajras.

I still feel my heart break when Mane hugged me before leaving the kitchen. He is an amazing person and a personification of hope for all of us. I always told Mane that he will go very far in life. He glorified our kitchen with his innovations, speed and victories. They are both WINNERS and I bow to them.
Love, Peace and Salute to their dreams and I am sure Success with kiss their feet.......Vikas

1 comment:

  1. Vikas,
    This really shows how humble and a beautiful human being you are.

    ReplyDelete