Sunday, November 13, 2011

Hiral Agrawal: The greatest smile of MasterChef Kitchen


Hiral Agrawal: The greatest smile of MasterChef Kitchen left us today. I am sharing her letter that she wrote to me, the letter that I would always keep and read when I am down in my life. Thanks Hiral for your strength and courage and TALENTS.     


Very enterprising, super confident, well travelled. Has tremendous support from her husband, modern day woman. Very articulate. She loves mix n match cooking and what we call magic of passion and cooking. She is a Gujarati married to a UPite. She has a 3.5year old daughter. They shifted to Gorakhpur after her father-in-law passed away last year. The first dish she cooked was “Til Ke Laddoo” when she was in the 6th grade. She had also won the title of "Flavour-E-Azam".


I wish her all the luck and lots of love and blessings for her new dream restaurnat. Looking foreward to dining there. Hiral I am cheering for your success and thanks for inspiring me. I am SO proud of you and lots of love to Arna (Hiral's young daughter)


.......Love Vikas


No comments:

Post a Comment